Adventure365 is all about Passion! We love to Ski, Bike, Run as much as our customers do, and we hope it shows when you stop by. Through a wide variety of events and clinics, we'll help you LOVE it!
Sprockids Mountain Bike Camp
Discover the World of Mountain Biking through the Adventure365 SprocKids Mountain Bike Program. At Adventure 356 we believe that being active and having fun should be a part of our everyday lives. Mountain Biking is a challenging and exciting sport that is all about adventure, fun and discovery. It is an activity that everyone can enjoy regardless of ability, and where “no-one gets left on the bench”. Our SprocKids Program was developed with these beliefs in mind and offers kids the opportunity to discover the fun of Mountain Biking in a safe, supervised environment. The Sprockids Program teaches young people the necessary skills to ride on trails, which enables them to safely and successfully enjoy mountain biking.
To Participate Riders Must Be:
• Between the ages of 6-14
• Able to ride a two-wheel bike without assistance
• Ride a Bike with Hand-Brakes
• Wear a properly fitted Bike Helmet
• Ride comfortably at various speeds and on small hills (up and down)
• Consistent and Controlled Braking
• Steering Completely - avoiding obstacles, turning corners
• Trail Etiquette and Riding with a Group
• Riding Over Uneven Surfaces – gravel paths, dirt trails, small sections of roots and rocks
• Riding on Narrow Paths / Trails
• Riding Over Obstacles – Wood Bridge, Bike Teeter-Toter, Logs
Dates: July 3-6 (4 days) $200
July 9-13 $230
July 16-20 $230
July 23-27 $230
July 30-August 3 $230
August 7-10 (4 days) $200
August 13-17 $230
August 20-24 $230
Times: 9am to 4pm (Drop Off Between 8:30am-9am,Pick Up between 4pm-5:30pm)
Where: Kivi Park, 4472 Long Lake Road
Contact: 705-222-2772 or Melissa.Anderson@Adventure365.ca
Trail Run Clinic
Registration for ‘Adventure365 Trail Running Clinic’ is NOW OPEN!
Always wanted to run on the trails, but don’t know where to start?
Join us for our Six-week Trail Running Clinic starting Monday September 17. This all-levels welcome clinic will provide you with the knowledge and skills to tackle trails, preparing participants to run 5km over the 6 weeks. We will meet every Tuesday and Thursday for a trail run, plus a short weekly seminar will be provided. Some of the seminar topics will include: injury prevention, nutrition and hydration needs, apparel and shoe selection, biomechanics, cross training, and motivation.
Clinic price $79.95 +tax.
• 6 week clinic starting September 17
• Open to all abilities
• $25 voucher for trail running shoe purchase
• Mondays 6pm at Moonlight Beach trail run (except first week meet at the store)
• Thursdays 6pm at Adventure365 for group seminar followed by trail run from the store
• Private Facebook group page for information and support
Let Adventure365 be your guide! We’ll help you love it